Red Lion G310 and Modicon M580 Slow communication

jcp02

Hi. We are currently experiencing slow loading or response time on our Red Lion G310, at about 5-10 seconds delay once we press a button or even do a force trigger on the Modicon M580 PLC. We already installed a CF card and managed to lower down the file size of the database from 8Mb to 1.5Mb. I already spoke to at least 3 tech support from Red Lion and they told me that nothing is wrong on the application side. So I am just wondering what is the possible solution for this delay.

Similar Topics

Hello, We are currently running a bunch of g310's connected to their SLC5 PLCs through ethernet. I've attempted to upgrade the program from 2.0...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to print a file from a Red Lion G310 HMI to a networked printer over ethernet?
Replies
Views
This is my first time using these two, and I have picked it up fairly well. I don't have much programming experience(very, very little), but I...
Replies
Views
I currently have RS Logix set up with a ladder logic program, when I force inputs from RS Logix I can get it to update the Red Lion G310 HMI...
Replies
Views
I'm developing a project using the red lion G310 HMI. I didn't get yet the device but i'm using now the crimson 3.0 emulator. I must communicate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom