Arduino Communication Stop working, PLC Delta ss2 RTU comm. using rs232

fadiking2003

Hello i am trying to make a connection between my arduino uno and plc delta ss2 using rs232 com1 RTU protocol.
The problem here that i did all the steps and programming in arduino and plc and the communication succeed but after a while it stuck and stop to work.
Somtimes after 5 seconds , sometimes after 5 mins, and if i stop the program and run it again it start communicating again.
I attached a picture for the communication part and at the end of the program i reset m1314 and m1315 if they give a signal.
Any ideas?? o_Ođź“š test123.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project that had originally started on a sparkfun redboard artemis. Through some testing I've pushed to utilize a PLC for the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I want to make a serial communication using Siemens S7-1200 with CM 1241 (RS-232) and communicate with my Arduino. Here is the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been getting more and more requests for Real Time Clock (RTC) sensitive automation from my clients. I know that there is a Modbus...
Replies
Views
https://www.arduino.cc/pro/software-plc-ide Diving in when I get home. With its full IEC language support, object-oriented programming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom