Panelview 1400E firmware upgrading

Deer

Hi friends,

I meet a problem today in my customer where they use Panelview 1400E and I can't give them a solution to solve it.
Panelview was corrupted and need to upgrade the firmware.
The problem is, how to upgrade the firmware if Panelview can't display TERMINAL CONFIGURATION when key was changes to Configure mode?
The screen always display message either RUN or CONFIGURE key position.:"error #208 eeprom image is corrupt", APPLICATION LOADER FAILURE, FIRMWARE NOT FOUND"
As I knew, to upgrade panelview firmware you need to enter the Terminal Configuration and choose Upgrade Firmware (F12).
In this case I can't do that.
Somebody have idea?
Thanks in advanced

Deer

Scott,

Try starting a new thread.

Remember give as many details as you can, such as part numbers and revisions, what you are trying to do.

The more details you give the more people on here will want to help, and no doubt you will find an answer.

Mark