weintek

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
Using EB Pro on the MT8071iP, I have several sections on machine with screens
and wrote one program with all the screens for all the sections thinking I could have one spare to be used anywhere already programmed. But since everything is all on the same Ethernet network the only way I could come up with to let the screen know what section it was to be was to also use the RS232
and a cable to PLC (1400) This would let screen see one bit in processor to know what processor it was on. Anyone have any other ideas.

Would this stay set when power is cycled. I have been going through manual on EB Pro looking for something like that. I set the start up screen with a screen selector for each section and wanted to make them invisible unless they saw a bit that told it which section it was.

You're welcome.
Weintek has demo projects on their site (can't log into it right now).
It's a selection in a tree at the bottom of the download page.
You can download demos, then copy one or more screens to your current project.
Remember the screen number in the demo, then close it. Open your project, do a screen copy, and give it the path.
Don't remember anything specific related to what you wanted to do. Just thought i'd mention it. I've used the password demo.