1794 aent IE8 issue

mike_dr

i have 1756 clx v17 with en2t connecting to 1794 aent v4.3 that has 2 IB32,ob32,2 IE8/B cards. all cards seen in rslinx but in rslogix only the last IE has #0203 connection timeout error and if you unplug the last card the IE8 now has #0203. I tried a new aent with only IE8 but still has 0203. tried getting 1st IE8 to receive analog input but is not responding despite replacing tb and card and changing config setting, putting only 1channel,having 2 wire loop setup for current reading. i defined in rslogix the aent with v3 compatible keying and disabled keying. will try v4 when permitted. any advice?

If you open the web page for the AENT, does it show a Chassis Size of six (6)?, And does that match the Chassis Size in the I/O configuration tree of the CLX program?

unlike the 1734 aent there is no config for chassis size in 1794 webpage and in previously installed 1794s, theres no error with having 8 cards in chassis size in rslogix.