Mitsubishi GOT GT Designer 3 Recipe: can't add more than one recipe

dbanks

Hopefully someone has had more experience in this than I have.
I was tasked with making a recipe function for a project. I've done so based on some of the example programs they had online. Here comes the problem:
Everything works just fine as long as everything is a signed Bin16. Problem being, two of my numbers have to be real.
After getting all of the right specifications with the real numbers included, it only lets me add a single recipe within the recipe settings. If it says 1 under record numbers, everything works all fine and dandy. If I change that number to ANYTHING else (to account for the fact that we'll need more than one obviously), it immediately goes to "cannot read/write recipe". Switch it right back to one - VOILA everything works again.

Does anyone happen to know what could be going on here? In the middle of an update, but I'm not that far out of date so I'm not feeling to confident that's the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You have to delete the Recipe File and have it rebuilt. Because you changed the formatting of a record.

Hopefully someone has had more experience in this than I have.
I was tasked with making a recipe function for a project. I've done so based on some of the example programs they had online. Here comes the problem:
Everything works just fine as long as everything is a signed Bin16. Problem being, two of my numbers have to be real.
After getting all of the right specifications with the real numbers included, it only lets me add a single recipe within the recipe settings. If it says 1 under record numbers, everything works all fine and dandy. If I change that number to ANYTHING else (to account for the fact that we'll need more than one obviously), it immediately goes to "cannot read/write recipe". Switch it right back to one - VOILA everything works again.

Does anyone happen to know what could be going on here? In the middle of an update, but I'm not that far out of date so I'm not feeling to confident that's the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.