Starboard cable tester

I don’t work on injection molding machines. But props to you sir for thinking “inside” a box. Lol

Looks like a very handy test tool. Good job!

Caveman, that is seriously cool. I worked at a plant in Florida that had a bunch of those cables in rubber mold machines, and we were always trying to troubleshoot those connectors and cables, a heating element would not come on or whatever. My buddy still works in that area, I'll send him this link, he could use it. Thanks, man and +1 for Seth350.

Is anyone here in the injection molding industry and ever wanted a tester for the mold cables? See below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-44fYjIpovcPFFHZahRIA_2UAHOQBw4W

I’ll share any any part of this if needed, Incase you want to build your own.

Step 1 Plug in both ends of cable under test
Step 2 Press the "Test" button
Step 3 Get instant Pass/Fail results

You have created the perfect tool towards uptime in the Injection Molding Manufacturing Environment.

👍👍

Thank you

Thank you all for the likes.

The first one I built was with a 5/03 and a total control monochrome screen.
The mold technicians absolutely loved it. Because it saved them lots of time, which is why I built this one.