AVG and AutomationDirect Head to Head

zmanvortex

Well, I just got the new EZAutomation (AVG) catalog and it looks like they are going head to head against AutomationDirect. For those of you that do not know, AVG manufactures the EZTouch panels that AutomationDirect sells. We use the EZTouch panels on our OEM equiptment.

I noticed that they are doing head to head price comparisons with their EZTouchPLC against a DL06 with EZTouch panel and also comparisons against the 205 system.

I am curious if AutomationDirect will put up with this kind of price war or will they switch to another manufacturers touch screen.

Just looking for some feedback since we do use the EZTouch panels quite frequently and also would like to continue to do one stop shopping at AD. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example...
Replies
Views
Our lift station pumps cycle on/off about 8x/hr sending waste flow offsite. We measure the flow during pump cycles. I will add a totalizer but...
Replies
Views
Gents, Trying to shift and average 10 integer array values. First issue is shifting every value in the array forward one spot. 0..8 becomes...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find the average of a array[31]. I am using the AVE instruction. My destination value is 1.$. Is that because there are 0 or null...
Replies
Views
How would one come up with an average flow from the live GPM from the flow meter? I have the SCP set up and can watch the live GPM but I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom