Controling random motor through Beckhoff PLC via Indra drive

n.harivijay

Hallo together,

I am new to the interfacing of PLC with Indra drive. I would like to control motor via Indra Drive through PLC. Need an example project.

Details of the PLC I have Beckhoff CX8090
Details of the Drive INDRADRIVE HCS02 , (HCS02.1E-W0012-A-03-NNNN, CSH01.1C-ET-ENS-NNN-MA1-S2-S-NN-FW)
Details of motor random motor (VEM motors). (.75 kw)

there are two constraints

1)My PLC CX8090 will support only PLC configuration(No NC configuration in System manager)

2)CX8090 only supports ethernet (How ever it supports all ethernet protocols , I would like to control it with Ethernet)

I have approached Twin cat and Bosch but no luck. Both the service providers dont have a sample project for this requirement.

If some one could help it will be really helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.