quick panel jr to SLC 5/03

coda9753

I have an exsisitng SLC 5/03 - Quick panel system that is working. I would like to integrate all this into a DH485 network. But the exsisitng quick panel is connect directly to the SLC 485 port. If i install an AIC, connecting the SLC to the bottom connector, and wire up the Trunk line though the top, could the quick panel connect throught the AIC's center connection normally used for the PIC?

Otherwise i'm wondering if i need a seperate AIC just for the Quick panel, cause it's a node on the network.

Similar Topics

Hello all I need to connect an Allen Bradley SLC 5/03 (1747-L531) to an AIC+ (1761) (now connected from the PLC to port 2 on the AIC+ ) to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some help with a GE Fanuc Versa Max Micro Controller model IC200UDR001-BF connected to a Quickpanel mini display...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've got a customer with quite a few 9" Quick Panel QPI-3 monochrome displays. I'm trying to replace one of them with a spare, and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom