LOTO E2 location?

bill4807

Hi everybody,

I had to assess an addon to one of our existing conveyors recently and noticed something and am not sure if it is ok or not.
It was a small remote control panel mounted down the conveyor in it is a powerflex drive, some point IO modules, relays and a 1.5kva transformer. Slaving 230Vac main power feed from the main control panel into this panel. There is no disconnect on this small panel..
Does this need a disconnect and another lockout location? Or is it OK to slave off the main disconnect and have one E1 lockout location? This panel seems to have proper supplemental fusing and CB protection.

Similar Topics

Hi. I’m looking to replace a basic Shark power monitor with a newer one with communication options, probably PowerMonitor 5000. The existing one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a project manager telling me that a 120Vac electrical cabinet does not need to have LOTO and instead there is a toggle switch on the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, OT I know, but I feel like there is another experience in this thread to get some good feedback. So right now in our facility, our...
Replies
Views
It's not directly PLC related but it is probably a problem that some forum members have solved in the past. The issue I have is that we are...
Replies
Views
My employer had me add a bunch of plastic lockable button covers to all the e-stops on some machines. They also have added places to put locks on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom