Bosch pneumatic pressure sensor(?)

ivo.maenen

I think that this is a pneumatic pressure sensor because of the one pneumatic connection below. Above is a 5-pin male-connector.

But there isn't a seriel number on this piece of equipment.

Can somebody help me with a serial number or a manual?

Thanks,

Ivo

bosch.JPG

I'm thinking it is some sort of controller - up and down arrows
to select something, then 'Set' to lock it in?

What does it go to and what does that do?
Poet.

Yes it is a pressure switch I use many of them, however if you were to replace it today with the equivalent part it would be an Aventics and the menus aren’t the same so if you go to Aventics website I think you can cross reference back to the old Bosch part and get the appropriate manual in PDF.

Unfortunately I’m not at home right now for another four weeks and I assume you will want it before that and I don’t have access to my whole repository or I would send it to you.

OK, I found it on the Aventics website: it should be the PE2-series.

There was also a manual for setting the parameters so I should have everything I need.

Thanks Kick-It-Up.

Last edited: