Symax 400 Controller malfunction

AlvinS

My Symax controller is reporting an offset from the measurement devices that are connected to it. This is only happening on one I/O module on all 16 inputs. I have checked for grounds by disconnecting each input and seeing if the offset goes away. After checking all of the inputs, I did not find the ground. Is there another test I can try before shutting down the processor and changing the I/O board?

Similar Topics

First question, is there any easy way to convert the symax logic onto the controllogix? I believe we have an old laptop that will connect to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, newbie here and looking for some advice on an old symax 400 plc. Had to set up a win xp machine with intouch wonderware connected to...
Replies
Views
I want to use register 8107 of a Sy/Max 400 to point to an error register stack but not sure how to program the rung to reserve this 16 register...
Replies
Views
We have a demineralizer running on a Symax 400 PLC. The PLC is connected to a Cincinatti Display serially. This system is a late 80's early 90's...
Replies
Views
I am unable to load a ladder logic project into this Symax 400. It begins to rack address and then I receive a transmission error 74 after about...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom