Dataman to Contrologix

I have checked both of those items, I even moved the logic into the main routine and removed the module from the I/O tree deleted are references and reinstalled with a different name. The results are the same.:mad:

If an OTL instruction works and an OTE instruction does not, then maybe you're not leaving it on long enough when using the OTE instruction. Stick with the OTL instruction and use the acknowledgement signal from the Dataman to trigger the OTU. You could also use a timer to trigger the OTU in case you never get an acknowledgement.

We run about a dozen of the Dataman cameras where I work, and they are all set up like Steve suggested. The trigger acknowledge unlatches the trigger OTL. We don't have timers as a failsafe, but we might soon, now that I thought of it. :rolleyes: The only downside to this setup is if you need to trigger the camera faster than the program and communications will respond to the original trigger request. On the bench with nothing else taxing the system we could maintain a trigger rate of about 75ms consistently. Faster than that and we started missing reads.

Bubba.