FactoryTalk View projects comparison possible?

suraj2k

Is there a way to run a compare between two projects in FactoryTalk View Studio to check what has changed between them? Either between two .mer files or two .apa files.
I'm looking for a HMI compare feature similar to the RSLogix5000 Compare Tool that allows you to check for differences between two PLC project files.
Thanks!

I'm looking for the same, so I'm reviving the thread. I have two HMIs which have the same file, but the "comparison tool" returns "files are different". Is there a way to know what exactly is different between the files? I'd rather not have to spawn two versions of the program.

Thanks nhatsen, this is great, I wish I knew this trick years ago...

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I upgraded to FactoryTalk View 8.2. I have all my projects in ....,, C: / Users / Public / Public Documents / RSView...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time poster. I am a new graduate working in the automation and controls industry for an OEM. I am working on making a new HMI interface...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have searched ,but I have not found much related to migrating FactoryTalk 32 bit applications to a Windows 7 64 bit system...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom