How to program Aggregate scada/HMI

HamzaAhmed

Hi guys,

I want program a aggregate Scada/HMI, i read the manual but i didn't understand well.

Does any one know how to get a value from the Modbus and use it in other processing and events?

Thanks,

Need more specific information. I only deal in specificity.

What plc, what input device, what programming language, ect. More is always better.

Need more specific information. I only deal in specificity.

What plc, what input device, what programming language, ect. More is always better.

The plc's is connected with Modbus it doesn't matter. I want to know how to connect the devices and users with each other and how to modify the values that comes from devices.

There is something called context and expression i don't under stand them, it seems to me that the main point.

the plc does matter. each brand has it's own specific way of communications to devices. you state modbus, ok, we have that part of the puzzle. what is the plc brand and model? for example, the way an omron handles modbus communications and the registers used is different from an allen bradley, or mitsubishi.
you need to be more specific in what you are wanting to do.
getting info from a plc and modbus and pass the information on to others requires some sort of interface. a communication interface and a SQL database for example.
james

Last edited:
the plc does matter. each brand has it's own specific way of communications to devices. you state modbus, ok, we have that part of the puzzle. what is the plc brand and model? for example, the way an omron handles modbus communications and the registers used is different from an allen bradley, or mitsubishi.
you need to be more specific in what you are wanting to do.
getting info from a plc and modbus and pass the information on to others requires some sort of interface. a communication interface and a SQL database for example.
james

Sorry, it is Delta brand.
the question i need how to program and monitor this type of plc using Aggregate server Scada/hmi.

You need to add a plugin for the Modbus driver, once added then you can configure it but I have no idea what the configuration is for Modbus, I also have no idea if the plugin comes as standard or if you have to download it or purchase it.

You need to add a plugin for the Modbus driver, once added then you can configure it but I have no idea what the configuration is for Modbus, I also have no idea if the plugin comes as standard or if you have to download it or purchase it.

thank you