Factory talk view studio me v6.1

PERSPOLIS

HI
I have deleted a device in communication setup of RS LINX ENTERPRISE (design and runtime) page after closing communication setup page then following text pops up:
DO YOU WANT TO DISCARD THE CHANGE YOU HAVE MADE? YES NO .
when NO is clicked then it says can not be saved . the same result with rebooting the laptop or closing and opening FTVS PROGRAM. I like to know if anybody knows about this problem. Thank you all for your time.

Was just wondering if you figured out anything with this issue, I am having the same thing happen to me.

Yes, but on my application I was not deleting anything, just restored a runtime, edited it and tried to turn it back into a Runtime application and it gave me the error.

I would go back into the Communications Setup and click on the Shortcut name on the left and then verify the correct controller is highlighting on the right. If not, select it and click Apply. Then click on the Copy from Design to Runtime button on the top right. It might be called something like copy from Local to Remote or something like that. I forget what version they changed the wording.

I would then click on the Runtime (Target) tab and again make sure that clicking on the shortcut highlights the controller. If it didn't, manually apply it.

Once the Design (Local) and Runtime (Target) have been applied then you can click OK to save the changes. Don't bother with "verify". It is useless.

OG