FEN20_16DXP Studio 5000 Logix designer V32.02.00 (CPR 9 SR 11)

dahnuguy

Can ping module and shows up in Hardware config with no faults and shows "running" in status.
Can read inputs from the FEN20_16DXP.
LEDs on module respond in relation to the inputs that are on.

When I write to the outputs nothing changes.

Wired like this:
https://www.turck.us/attachment/G1038.pdf page 6

FEN20_16DXP:C.Data[16] = FF Activate output
FEN20_16DXP:C.Data[17] = FF Activate output

FEN20_16DXP:I.Data[1] Input value changes with inputs.

FEN20_16DXP:O.Data[1] "7" Output value
Values are in the output register changes but the actual hardware output does not come on.

Any ideas?

Do they have an updated user manual that describes Bytes 16 and 17, the "FF Activate Output" in detail ? What I read shows only bytes 0-15, and the only functional bit in the Configuration assembly is for Quick Connect.

Are the Input and Output assemblies 16-bit INTs ? Is the Config assembly made up of INTs or SINTs ?