Where to check my electronics scheme

Serhioromano

let's say I am developing my own PLC. I have schematics and I want to pass to PCB production. But I am new in electronics and I need to check my scheme. I need a professional who can make a revision of my scheme.

Please suggest me where I can find one? Are there resources for that?

There are websites where you can find freelance professionals offerings their expertise in diverse areas, including electronics & pcb design. Just google it.

Similar Topics

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/snap20120316075907001.png/ i tried to find this check boxes button , but i cant find anywhere in Tia...
Replies
Views
After having to load a two year old backup in order to get a working HW-Config / System database, I've now finished up with a non-working Beckhoff...
Replies
Views
I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have a lot of different equipment that I inherited from my father's company, he allowed me to sell it, how can I do this? Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom