Desoutter Torque Controller

Gadelric

Quick question,

I have a Desoutter cvic 2 controller that I was asked to make it mobile.
It is currently mounted to a huge station on wheels, that is just too big.
We would like to mount this to a smaller station that we can wheel around, and just plug it into a 115 v AC outlet.

This current set up has a PLC and low voltage.
Does anyone here know if we can set this thing up without a PLC/low voltage.
I don't need to record torque data or anything, just need to put some screws into foam, and this tool works the best for what they want to do, I just gotta make it work.

Mounting a small enclosure to house a small PS can be done, I just don't want to if I don't have to.

No reply from the manufacture,yet, so I thought maybe I could get lucky here.

Gad.

Found my answer,

These controllers can supply their own 24v dc, there is a jumper that has to be put in to jump 24vdc to the enable, and then they become stand alone.