Wireless control of electric winch

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm looking for a supplier of a three-position rotary selector switch (momentary, spring-return to center) that I can use to control the operation of electric winches. I could easily control these with a wired switch, but would have to contend with a wiring harness and plugs so it could be easily disconnected when the implement onto which the winch is mounted is removed, along with the problems associated with dust, ice, corrosion, etc.

BTW, the winches will be powered by a battery mounted to each implement, along with a solar panel to maintain charge (winch is used infrequently, and never more than a second or two at once)

Current capacity of the dry contacts on the switch receiver isn't a concern, as the contacts will only handle solenoid coil current.

Switches need some sort of electronic "key" to avoid interference with units working in close proximity

I need approximately 70 units

Thanks

Last edited: