Short Sensing / Current Sensing

takkka

I need to accomplish 2 things at low cost of course:

1) Detect a short and wire it into a sinking plc input

I was thinking to wire +24v to the coil of a relay and the short to the other side of the coil and then using the contact for my plc input. Its for detecting an antenna is plugged in so I don't want to risk damaging it either.

2) Detect that a light has turned on by sensing current or resistance change on the 12V feed and then turn on a sinking plc input with that detection

Not too many ideas on this one.

Similar Topics

Hi group! Repeatedly found answers to some questions in the PLC's programming world, now I decided to ask the question directly) Now I am...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking for some insight into what the SHORT instruction does. The help file wasn't very useful, as I found the explanation to be...
Replies
Views
Congratulations are in order to those who are and still shorting TSLA. Oh man, I wish I had that courage of yours to go out and challenge...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use Allen Bradleys 194e serie as load switch for my cabinets. The technical data confuses me, it says: On the general data it says...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I just recently did a project with several PowerFlex 525 drives. I just recently started getting a F 73 Fault ( EN Net Loss...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom