Migrating from step 7 to TIA problem

Hi.

I have a problem when migrating a s7 project to TIA.
TIA freezes at 0% (see picture below), and i have to terminate the program in job list. The project file and folders are created, but everything is emty(figures when freezes at 0%).

Anyone else hah same problem?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/migrateerror.png/

How long do you let it sit? :)
What version and sp of TIA Portal?
What version of Step7?
And last question- what is the cpu version your trying to
Convert? .....ie 315-2ag10.....

These are all important

I agree, 15 minutes is a long time :)
I have done some conversions and they worked BUT
Since you have a safety CPU and since safety isn't supported in Portal
I would forget it
For an experiment, separate the safety from the non safety in your blocks folder and try a simple program. Use a non safe CPU. I bet it works