Looking for help with a PV c600

impalachris

I am a student using Panel View c600 plus. I am using Connected Components Workbench to connect my Micro 830 and Panel View c600.(just background on what I am doing). I have completed 2 of the 3 projects, but on the third one I have a Panel View that has a program that must be set to auto run on it. It is a program from a previous semester than has no "Goto Config" button. The Panel View version is very old (1.6 i think). There is no white button on start up. Ctrl, alt, shift, windows key does not work. F1 does not work either. I have read to try Flashing it, but I have no software for it (other than what came preloaded in the PV c600). My main issue is I need to get to the IP address of it so I can continue on. This is my first time posting so i apologize if I did not do something I should have. Thankyou

You can place a autorun.bat with the command "exit", on a usb-pendrive. When you insert the pendrive to the panel, it asks for autorun. Select yes, and you go to the config menu.
If that dosnt work, you can still connect the panel to the PC with a USB-USBmini cable. Then it always get the ip 169.254.254.2.
So you can go to that ip with the browser.

Best regards,
crawler009

Last edited:
Thank you so much for responding. I am still relatively new to this. Could you possibly (on here or in a message) explain the steps how I would do that? (Creating an autorun.bat). I attempted to research the process online and want to make sure I did it correctly.

Thanks,
impalachris

Last edited:
Thank you problem solved. Also I found I can hook the Panel view up to a keyboard via usb and hold down shift and ctrl as it boots to get to a command where I can reset it to factory.