Convert TIA Project to Step7

natcheappan

Hi,I created a project in TIA V12 and started programming.Recently i received a request to migrate this project to Step7 and continue the programming.i dont know whether it is possible.Could anyone please let me know the procedure for migrating a TIA project file to Step7 project.ThanksNachi

open both TIA and Step7 and start copy your program from one to the other. Hardware you have to configure again in HW config in step7 .

Similar Topics

i need a little help, i got a project file from one of my friends this project file is belonging to him for one of his projects, he sent it to me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-300 to SCL for an S7-1200. I'm getting stuck trying to address inputs in...
Replies
Views
I need to convert some Siemens PLC logic using Siemens TIA V16 to Modicon M580 logic. Is there a tool out there that will get me started? How...
Replies
Views
First time I have used an absolute encoder and it is definitely:banghead:. I have a Siemens 6FX2001-5FN25...
Replies
Views
Helo I have a FB-Libary in Step 7 v5.4 i want to use in TIA-Portal V11 Sp2. How can i convert this?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom