sensors and their ratings

rajputabhijit

I wanna know different types of sensors.Can anyone will provide me the entire information regarding sensors alongwith their ratings

The Wiki list of sensors seems to be the most complete I have seen and should answer the question. Any more specific information should be based on application and should be obtained from vendor / factory.

Dan Bentler

broadly there are Analog and digital sensors, Under these you you plenty of them, you need to be more specific regarding the application.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am working to integrate multiple FSR sensors with my B&R X20 PLC. My project requires me to know relative load, so the accuracy of a...
Replies
Views
Hello to all and thanks for help in advance. I am trying to set up sensors to detect blade RPM of a mower using 2 sensors and a VHSC24 card. I...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a large machine with a number of shafts , and I would like to monitor those to make sure they are constantly...
Replies
Views
Banner , Sick , etc. Slot on Fork Sensors . Do they make them wider than 8.66 " ? Good Morning , I have product that is coming down the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a small project where I need to read plc data from sensors and store them into a sql db. Currently looking for: - heat...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom