My apologies to Rsdoran

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am sorry for exploding on you by the way.

I never should have posted that attack.

I did try to delete it. It bother'd me so much that I woke up at 4:00 in the morning and logged on trying to delete it. The server said that I couldn't edit it because too much time had elapsed.

I wrote emails to the administrator of the website to try and get it removed before anyone saw it.

I reported my self.

Not to try and justify my actions in any way, but I had drank tee too many martooni's right before posting.

There was definetly a more eliquent approach that I could have taken to get my point across.

I should have learned my lesson about hitting the send button while intoxicated. I got fired (they called it a layoff) from my last job for typing the following email to the network administrator under the influence: as a response to his "Microsoft XP has been installed on most computers over the weekend" email I wrote: "I HOPE TO GOD THAT YOU DIDN'T INSTALL ANYTHING ON MY LAPTOP"

I don't think you should leave.

I do wish you have a more open mind to some ideas. i.e. please see my example of structured text used along side of ladder logic example in the Flip/Flop post. (I am yet to find a PLC that provides this functionality, however.)

I wish you nor anyone else would call anyone stupid. (Do as I say not as I do applies here, I guess).

If it were easy, every one would be doing it. (I do believe that more time and money should allocated on documentation and online HMI troubleshooting help to try and approach this however)

I am stupid, so being called stupid really hits home to me.

I have been a maintenance man and an engineer, so bias comments to either group from anyone really hits a nerve. (I will work on this)

Once again, I am very very very very very sorry.

I hope that you accept my apology.

Hey, dont feel too bad. Ron has snapped at plenty in here in his time. He was always a little too reactionary and impulsive. He usually wrote a retraction when he cooled down. I suppose he was a bit of a character. He will be missed for many reasons.
Everyone here at some time or other has sent a post they wish they hadn't

Goody said it perfect. We say things we dont mean. I am abrasive and/or argumentive. Apology not necessary but I appreciate the thought.

All that was in the past, lets work on the future.