Fuji Flex PLC NB0

Larry D.Hays

I am programming a Fuji NB0 PLC and I do not understand how to program a timer so that I may increase the time delay beyond 2.54 sec.

I want to program the following..

T0000 D802E
---X2/No-------------------------------------[TMR 0 254] .

This will only allow 2.54 sec. and I need to use the Pot "0" to Vary between 0-10 sec.

The Flex-PC NBO series User's Manual LEH 941 describes how to place a rotation instruction before the timer, but when I try this it dose not work properly

This is a statement from the manual.

Page A-4 Extension of the timer value can be done by numerical operation
as well as counter operation, for example, by placing the rotation instruction
(which rotates the special register value to the left) at a step before the timer
instruction. A single rotation operation doubles the timer value; Therefor,
the value can be multiplied by up to 128 through execution of the rotation
operation seven times.

2.) Also when I am in edit mode the cut, copy, and paste are gray and not available. How do I use the cut, copy, Paste function?