Thank Goodness............

HIGHVOLTAGE

H
I am personally glad to see that everyone has made up.....But on the other hand, I don't think that anyone should ever worry what someone else says about us, or to us, as we are all great men and women in this world we live. We ALL have made and will continue to, MAKE MISTAKES. Thats life and thats thats.....I thank everyone who ever helped me here and everyone who has NOT,,,,,because in the end , remember this.....We ARE ALL EQUAL !!!!!! and if you didn't know that , then it's time to learn. I have provided a 1000ms TIMER here along with an OUTPUT that will cause this post to self distruct at the precise moment that everyone ACCEPTS the above conditions.....

If it looks like a KAT....PET IT !!!!!

P.S. NOW LET'S TALK PLC'S