Panelview Audit Trail to a Network Share

jkh6448

Hi all,
I am trying to get the audit trail information from a PV Plus7 application to a network share, the data is currently going to a thumb drive, but the machines are not always accessible to pull the data. I know that I can send the data to a file location on the PV, and then I should be able to use a .bat file or something similar to that with the 'net use' command from CE, but I am not sure what I would use to call the .bat file to keep the drive mapping persistent on the machine (/persistent), and do a regular copy from the the PV to the network share. Any insight would be great!

No access to a windows system at the moment, but I think netplwiz should do what you want. You can set it up for auto-login but I think you can have it run tasks for you too if you copy the bat file to the PVP7's memory.