FactoryTalk for multiple PLC?

timcph2008

Hello Guys, I have some questions regarding the ability of Factory Talk ME edition and the Factory Talk Viewpoint.

If I have 2 plc with 2 different HMI applications, I will need 2 runtime for this set up, right?

From the Factory Talk ME, I can only open 1 runtime project at a time? Is this correct?

Here is that I think: If I want to monitor and control 2 panelview on field from control room in the same time, I will need:
1. A server with Factory Talk SE edition and 2 client?
2. 2 different computers with 2 Factory Talk ME?

Also, I am not sure that the viewpoint actually does. If I want to monitor the panelview(s) from the field, do I still need Factory Talk SE or ME? or I can use viewpoint to overcome it?

Let me know if you understand the situation. Thank you so much for your help!