Upgrading From Automation Direct Productivity 2000

bhill40

We have done our R&D in AD Prod 2000 we are looking at making a change in PLC either got to the DO more series or another vendor.

Does anyone know of an easy way to convert our code or are we SOL...

Several Reasons for the Change Limits in programming/ programmers

Our need is to have move info from IOT then the productivity 2000 can offer... We are looking at multiple different paths at moment... Like use a Weintek HMI that allows remote access to control etc. or change the whole setup to go with the new Unistrem 5 pro...

What I am finding is there is no easy path to change vendors or code platform

Similar Topics

Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading a controls system. The existing system is a SLC500 with some IO cards and a 1747-SDN module communicating to a...
Replies
Views
I am looking to upgrade some of our old Servo Drives to the newer kinetix 5700 style. currently we have 4 1394 axis that are all driven by 5kw...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are currently running a bunch of g310's connected to their SLC5 PLCs through ethernet. I've attempted to upgrade the program from 2.0...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My company has an old line for building DC motors. Many machines are from the early 90's and some requests for safety...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom