Omron Force Bit Cancel via Fins

xcanowarx

Sometimes I forget to cancel forced bits in omron CJ2M-CPU34 PLC. I want to cancel all forced bits automatically and found something about fins command. I'm now facing difficulty in activating the all cancel forced bits command. (2302) Is there anybody know how to use @CMND command for cancel forced bits?

forcedbits.JPG

In CX-Programmer open options - PLCs and tick the box to let you know there are forced bits on when exiting - then to will not forget.

Hi BobB thanks for your answer. i did this before but our maintenance team members forgot again force bits. I'm looking for the option to cancel with command. We also use Omron NS8 HMI which connect via ethernet. Maybe i can use NS8 HMI for cancel force bits.

Similar Topics

Hello, Since it's been almost 4 years since I've used Omron PLC"s, I can't seem to remember how to force a bit using a handheld Omron SYSMAC...
Replies
Views
Hello. The command for force set is: @ a b K S OP1 OP2 OP3 OP4 W1 W2 W3 W4 BIT1 BIT2 FCS1 FCS2 * [ent] a,b = Unit No. OPx = Area Wx = Word...
Replies
Views
Hi There. I have PC to get few tags from PLC into C# windows forms application. What is the best and fastest way? I could not find Omron in...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom