Help with lm90 and Intouch

gabrielmaia96

I'm using the GESNP communication driver to link my GE Fanuc Series 90 Micro to a Intouch application. I'm having trouble to find how I'm supposed to call the "I/O"s from lm90. For example, %0015 works as an input on my program on lm90, how am I supposed to write it on Intouch? Just copying isn't working. Thank You.

I'm using the GESNP communication driver to link my GE Fanuc Series 90 Micro to a Intouch application. I'm having trouble to find how I'm supposed to call the "I/O"s from lm90. For example, %0015 works as an input on my program on lm90, how am I supposed to write it on Intouch? Just copying isn't working. Thank You.

%0015 would not work..
An input would require %I0015
An output would require %Q0015

However the % sign and leading zeros are not necessary for Intouch IO servers, so you could just use:
I15 (input)
Q15 (output)

Let me know if are editing an Intouch "Database Dump" in Excel and reloading the edited database using Intouch "Database Load"..... and I can tell you how to easily make these changes, across multiple tags.
Might cost you $40 for the Excel Add-In but it is well worth it...and you can a lot more with this excel Add-In.

Last edited:
This is a link to a user manual: https://www.logic-control.com/media/IOSrv_GESNP.pdf

You'll need to configure your IO Server to communicate with your PLC, configure an Access Name in InTouch to access the Server Topic(s) previously created with the IO Server, and then create IO Tags that are bound to an Access Name and which specify particular item names, which are your PLC memory addresses.

Ooops...I didn't notice that he didn't mention the I/O server and configuration he was using and if it was running.