Micro 820 to other Micro 820's?

Racer5039

I am looking at a project that would use Micro 820 to monitor building static PSI, zone temps and some faults on 5 or 6 AHU's. My question is, Is there a way that I can message all other 820 at the same time? Things like Zone temp may be wired to one PLC but used in more that just that one to control the temp's. Building static PSI also. Exhaust fans may be controlled by 3 of the 6 PLC's. I'd like to have that data point in all.
I have looked over the post's a search located and didn't find much that helped.
If someone could point me to a tech note or something in the Knowledge base, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks