Rs 5000 routine edit

I have RS5000 program and it does not indicate source protection and the control organizer pane the little symbols on the routine folder is one green dot and two red. In the tools the security is highlighted and looks to be wanting a password to log onto factory talk. We are using an ignition software not a Rockwell factory talk
Can anyone be able to explain why I cannot edit online or offline
Thanks in advance

Two cent

Thank you Sir. I appreciate the comments. I did try the credentials already into factory talk. I searched Rockwell SetSec. and I saw in the search that the program was tagged with a setsec.. I will have to go to the automation company I think for this password.
I will post the solution as soon as I have one