PLC 5 Wiring Arms

Tim Ganz

Need to add some ac I/O to an existing PLC 5 conveyor system and we are shopping on eBay for parts. Our ac input and output modules came in today but they don't have wiring arms.

I am finding a lot of wiring arms on eBay but don't see any differences in them? Are all the wiring arms the same for all the I/O cards?

What I found with the 16 channel wiring arms was that the terminal numbers are embossed on the arm, so if you were to look closely enough they may be incorrect between digital and analog cards.

In theory they are 21 terminals marked 1-21 or ABCD 1-16 Com

Similar Topics

Posted this to Reddit with little success, so I figured I would share it here as well. Very new to PLCs, but figured I would give it a shot to...
Replies
Views
I'm currently working on a PLC setup and could use some advice on the best way to manage my power supply units (PSUs). Here's the configuration...
Replies
Views
I need one PLC to receive a signal from another PLC. Can I wire the PLC output of one PLC to the input of another PLC? (same voltage of...
Replies
Views
I'm a beginner and not sure what to do. I want to monitor the rotation of a motor. I have a FX3U PLC and a RI58-O/100 encoder available. The...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I am new in this forum. Can somebody help me by giving S7 300 PLC wiring technique pdf? Specially how to power up the CPU and I/O...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom