OT: These motors are getting HOT! Why?!?

Different image, same issue: you appear to have wired it wrong.

R76-1024x469.jpg

Thanks to all. I went out and tied U2-V2-W2 together. That solved the problem. I also looked at the graphic inside the peckerhead. The gold jumper was, in fact, there. I had just overlooked it. At least no motors were harmed in the making of this thread.

Thank you guys. I'm glad it was something simple rather than an unseen mechanical issue.

Similar Topics

Dear colleagues, hope you can help on that matter. We have a project where we need to control 3 servomotors to move a auger feeder system...
Replies
Views
Hi currently my existing PLC using AB motor & driver to spin production, however customer want to another set, if this possible we use different...
Replies
Views
In a control System, I need to move 3 motors attached to roller in stages with speed of 1 to 2 RPM and the torque of motor should be 8-10 Nm...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a design phase for a costumer and they've requested PM motors for all conveyor belts throughout the system. We have a gapping...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a problem with setting up the parameters for PowerFlex 525. So we have 4x motor connected in parallel to 1 PowerFlex, each motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom