Melsec FX-48MR-DS

Grzesiuk

Hello,

I have an old PLC from Mitsubishi model FC-48MR-DS which you can see on screenshot. I would like to upload a software from PLC to my computer, so my question is - what software and cable do I need (is it RS232/RS422?)?

http://pl.tinypic.com/r/6id2lt/9
Is that software going to work on Windows 10? Thanks for any help.

There used to be a demo version (1000 steps max) but the software is old and it seems to have disappeared.
There is also the newer GX Works 2 - no demo, license need.

Or the very old MEDOC that is a DOS program

Hello,

there is IQ works 60 days trial,part of it is GX works 2.....and it works without restrictions....

Similar Topics

Hello! First time poster and a big PLC newbie so I am looking for some backup here. I have an old Mitsubishi FX-48MR that lost its program...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get programming software & cable to upload ladder program from a plc fx-48mr, somebody knows which cable and software I need to get?
Replies
Views
Hi All, Is there an internal bit that cycles on/off that I can use to control an output for a flashing indicator light? Mitsubishi Melsec FX-48MR...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
Anyone have access to Melsec Medoc plus 2.31a that can either open a file (.pcd zipped in link below) and send a PDF/screenshot of the ladder, or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom