SetSeckey Factory Talk

I have a Rockwell RS5000. It seems that one program has a SetSecKey installed. All but one notebook can edit the program. I asked if anyone knew the password. Everyone said no password needed. The program is the only one out of 10 others when you do a SetSeckey search the program name shows up with a key attached. If you go to the drop under tools>Security its the only program that has the security options available. All the research I have attempted to find all points to needing the password. I realized today that the notebook has an expired factory talk License
Would anyone know if this may be causing the issue with the program being unable to be edited
Thanks in Advance with any advice given will be very much appreciated
:geek: