FactoryTalk Network Distributed

AlexLLF

Hey guys,
I am trying to view some HMI's of ours, three of our processes are on Network Distributed, need to figure out how to view them in offline project and also through SE Client. When I try to open the Client on my computer it says "Application '***_***' does not exist." Need to know what to do to be able to access it. Please and thank you.

I’m not sure what you mean by “offline project”. A local application, but still connected to the PLC’s over the network? We have our distributed application duplicated in a local project, built by duplicating the RSLinx config, images, global objects and HMI tags; then adding in the displays and changing the paths to match the local RSLinx. A bit of a pain setting it up the first time, and some network functionality goes away (Historían, mostly). We don’t have the events, they are still running on the distributed system.

I built up a spreadsheet to assist with FTAE and screen updates, essentially changing the path (removing areas) as needed so updates are less painful.

#1, you can't see them offline.
#2, all must come from the SAME FactoryTrash Directory server to connect a client to them, otherwise, you have to change the target FT directory.