Rotork Actuator MK3 Simple Dual Channel Profibus Communication With GE Fanuc 90-30

rahilansari

Dear All,

I am trying to communicate between GE Fanuc PBM101 profibus master and Rotork actuator simple dual channel type module. I have used RTRC0845 gsd file where I am reading 12 bytes and writing 5 bytes (as SPEC OUTPUT) from GE Fanuc system. but after downloading the GSD file there is no communication established. Any good suggestions from experts so that I can follow and others as well.

P.S. I have set the profibus address on the actuator using the remote and other parameters too.

Thanks
Raheel

Similar Topics

I'm fairly new to the world of PLC's. So far I've managed to resolve the problems I've crossed but this one has me stumped. I've got a Rotork...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever used a PDA to download configurations using IR from the IQ series of Rotork valve actuators? The software is downloadable from...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I could use a little bit of help. I am currently developing a standard block for a Rotork valve which is to communicate to a S7-300 PLC...
Replies
Views
We are currently using a number of Rotork IQ valves on a project. The client has a requirement to send/ receive acyclic data from the PLC. This...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to get communication between Siemens S7 400 CPU & Rotork actuator. I have already installed GSD file in HW config and downloaded...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom