A mitsubishi communication question here

tommee10533

Hello, I have been programming AB plc's for about 15 yrs now, So I started to get into saomething diff.I have a fx2n plc, with a Koyo GC-3LC2.My question is how can I monitor the plc program with the touch screen plugged in.There is no comm jack on the touchscrren at all.I know on AB panelviews there usually is a jack you plug into on the panelview the Koyo doesnt.Is there some module I can get so I can monitor with the touch screen plugged in.Any help would be great!

An optional second comunication port may be installed on FX2N.
Not sure about part# but something like FX2N-232BD for RS-232 port.

Last edited:
You can also get a 485 (485BD) board so you could use your standard SC09 lead, It costs about £90
It's so simple just open up the top cover, plug & screw in the board.

Well... Us brits are always being ripped off, plc's software electronics fuel etc.
Think i'm going to emigrate.