ControlNet to Wonderware System Platform

drhano

im trying to retrieve data from a controlnet network through an HMS Anybus Gateway X convertor into Wonderware system platform with no luck. Does anyone have any experience with this?
THanks!

Some questions.

What IOserver are you using DAS?

What protocol are you using? Modbus TCP?

Explain you architecture a bit better in regards to your setup it could be many things..

Rheinhardt

Hi drhano,

Can you be a bit more specific as to what is not working.
What type of gateway do you have (AB????)?
Have you configured the gateway through Hyperterm? If not, the gateway will boot up with 20 Bytes In and 20 Bytes out.
Is the gateway online on the ControlNet?
Are you using Modbus TCP on the Wonderware side?

//PatrickL

Here is some more information on what we are trying to do here.

on the ethernet side we are using communicating via EthernetIP through the ABCIP Data acquisition server (DAS). Set up through the system management console of Wonderware.

The gateway we are using is a HMS Anybus Gateway X. http://www.hms.se/products/abx.asp

On the controlnet side, there is a single PLC5 connected to the Anytbus Gateway.

Hope this paints a little better picture of what we are trying to do here.

Thanks!!

Hi,

Sorry to say but I would need more info...
Probably it would be better to contact the support dep in our office in Chicago:
Anybus Support
Mr. Randy Dang
telephone.png
Tel: +1 312 829 0601