Comparing RSview32 to Factory talk view

Currently I use Factory talk view software program to design all my interface projects here in my office.
However on an upcoming project, I will have to design a program on the job site using RSview32.
With that being said I have never used the RSview32 software in my life.
I was wondering how it compared to Factory talk view as far as finding tags from the PLC, adding alarms, adding new displays, etc.
I have read several different manuals from AB about the program but still need actual input from people who have used it before.

Thank you

FactoryTalk View is the successor to RSView32. From the early versions (way back to 2.0) you could see the resemblance. You should find that FTView and RSView32 are very similar to work with, but FTView has a lot more features.

The most important difference is support. RSView32 is effectively in maintenance mode, has had no new features added in 8+ years (?), and will be discontinued much sooner than FTView SE. If you are planning for the future with a new installation, you will get more future support out of FTView.

RSView32 was good as a stand alone HMI, then they added RAD32 which gave Server-Client setup. FTView SE was designed from the start to be a server-client setup so it is better at that, albeit more complicated in setup.

One big difference is that RSView32 has server side VBA code execution, and FTView SE has client side VBA execution. The VBA object models are also quite different.
RSView32 gives more features to adjust the project (tags, etc). where FTView SE gives more features to adjust the graphic display objects.

The RA migration document lists more of the differences, such as the command differences and other features.
http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/qr/ftalk-qr004_-en-p.pdf

You can also check out this previous post on the topic
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=49939

If you editing an existing RSView32 project, you should not have troubles adjusting and picking it up (vs. FTView).