RSLogix 500 array to average a value

Rizzy Rizz

Hello, I'm using a counter as a timer to get a time value to get the current cycle time and last cycle time. I need to put this "last cycle time" value into an array, shift register or some kind of buffer to get the average of the last 10 cycle times, I have little knowledge of moving info in and out of buffers, any help would be appreciated. Attached is what I have working so far.

Thanks,

Rizz

cycle time.PNG

Rizzy hi and welcome to the forum. I know this post is a little dated, but I had to make an average cycle time routine for a weld cell in rs5K. If you haven't gotten this working real well yet, send me a private email and I'll send you the rungs for it. I think it's 3 rungs. Works good.