Wonderware Audible problem with HMI

reider

Just a quick question. As I add Sound(s) to our Wonderware HMI's, I notice when an audible has sounded, the operator cannot "click" any buttons until the sound has stopped. Obviously, the more sounds that are happening at the same time just makes it worse. This has been a problem for years where I work and i'm guessing that is the reason for the few that we have. Thanks

Are you using the "PlaySound()" function? If so, are you setting the flag after it? Try using
Code:
PlaySound("C:\whatever.wav", 1);
as this does not stop the scripting engine while the sound plays.

See this technote

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom