FOUNDRY AUTOMATION using PLC

swapnil

hi everybody,
does anybody knows good sites from where i could get information about the PLC based moulding line,the clips wher i could get the look how does these line works??
is there anybody worked in this kind of automation for example programming for automating moulding line in foundries?? plz give me spme details or sites where i could get papers related to this?????
thank u.

swapnil

thanks steve........

but i m not getting what i want,,,,
i know that google search gives 514 hits but they all r most probably product oriented, and i want to have a look on some papers or presentations or that kind of stuff,,,,so that i can have an overall view on how the process of moulding is been automated using PLC.i think now it is been cleared for u what i want.

The most likely location is to join one of the many Foundrymen associations. Their papers will not be free, but it will have information related to process automation and the issues you need to be aware of to succeed. The papers will NOT tell you exactly which sensors to use, how to write the PLC program etc.

Is there a particular area of the molding line you are interested in automating (molding machines, core machines, sand handling, pouring/cooling lines, etc)?

What process are you interested in (no-bake, green sand, lost foam, etc.)?

If you have a specific question I may be able to help.

Darren