simatic s7 online

indra

Hi, guys,

I have SIMATIC S7 software STEP7 Ver 5.3 with SIMATIC S7 PC ADAPTER USB ( 6ES7 072-0CB20-0XA0 ). At the moment I have a proble with ONLINE and UPLOAD the PLC program, type of PLC is I/O distribution system ET200S with connection to SINUMERIK 840D.
Please anyone knows how to make ONLINE and UPLOAD the existing PLC program because when I run the STEP 7, there are some setting for Set PG/PC interface. If I use this USB adapter ( 6ES7 972-0CB20-0XA0 ), do I have to go OPTIONS, click on SET PG/PC INTERFACE, then on PC ADAPTER ( MPI ) there are : STATION PARAMETER ( address and timeout ) & NETWORK PARAMETER ( transmission rate and highest station address ). Please inform me what VALUE that I have to put on these parameter ?

Regards,

INDRA

Hi Indra,

I've only used the default settings so far. Just don't set the address to '2', because that's the default factory setting for the PLC. More important is to see if the local connection is set to 'USB'.

Kind regards,