STL comments Tia Portal

doyke14

Hi all,

Ive got a question about STL Comments in Tia Portal. We first used Simatic Manager, and when we made a OB1, an made a LAD program, we could also add STL programs in the same OB1. He automatically added comments (in brown letters).

When i go to Tia Portal V11, and i do the same, than it wont show me the comments.

I already tried the "Absolute/symbolic operands, but than only the comments of the LAD program appears/disappears.

I guess it is just a function with is out now, buit i cant find it. Any Ideas?

Already a great thanks!

gr,
Doy Raaymakers
(sorry for the bad english, im Dutch)

Similar Topics

Hi I noticed on one of my laptops the other day that if I write some STL and put comments after it like: L 20 // Load 20 into ACCU1 T MW20 //...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with covert the STL code to ladder. Iam using plc s71200. A %DB1.DBX33.7 // angel of vaccum...
Replies
Views
Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
First off thank you in advance. Second I am very new to STL. I am trying to build a counter that has one count up and 23 count down options. Am...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens Experts, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. I have uploaded the code from a S7-300 (317-2PN/DP) using Step 7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom